No Images on iMAC during email

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC, 24", 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 1TB WD-EXT-HD
Greetings:

I have noticed with this new iMAC that images do not appear in email content. When I send a JPEG file I can view it. However, images that are sent to me are not opening. Must I set some parameter in Preference for this to operate correctly?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
How do they not open? Do they appear as an attachment?

OP
DONEWITHPCS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC, 24", 3GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 1TB WD-EXT-HD
Donewithpcs--reply

Greetings:

They show as either a box, or a rectangle made up of a blue line. They have a question mark in the direct center of the geometric figure. If I send a attached JPEG file I can view it within the context area of the Mail Program , Mail as in the MAC version. I have sent several JPGE files from my work location and received the text content of the email, but no images. In addition, they do not appear as an attachment either. This is very strange, as I send Image and Video formats regularly on a MAC at work. I have checked the parameter settings and cannot locate anything that looks out of place.
How do they not open? Do they appear as an attachment?

Reaction score
Likewise only boxes with question marks

I have the same problem. Mail images show up as blue boxes with question marks. Is there any fix for this? - Tom

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.