iPhone stopped vibrating

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Hey old friends!!

I'm trying to make a comeback.:D And what better way than with an issue! lol

My iphone stopped vibrating. It came back for a few hours but it hasn't been vibrating since. Its been quite a few days now.

I already tried turning it off and on. I've even restored my iPhone. I don't know what to do. I think I might as well make an appt. with a genius??

Other than that the phone is working fine but I really need the vibrate function back. I've been missing calls and texts while I'm at work and in class.

Help!

P.S
I've missed you all!! :D :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hey old friends!!

I'm trying to make a comeback.:D And what better way than with an issue! lol

My iphone stopped vibrating. It came back for a few hours but it hasn't been vibrating since. Its been quite a few days now.

I already tried turning it off and on. I've even restored my iPhone. I don't know what to do. I think I might as well make an appt. with a genius??

Other than that the phone is working fine but I really need the vibrate function back. I've been missing calls and texts while I'm at work and in class.

Help!

P.S
I've missed you all!! :D :D
If it's still under warranty, take it to a genius.

But if it's not, you might want to try knocking it against your hand a bit... my vibrate stopped working for a while and after reading some comments on Apple's support discussions, I gave it a try and that fixed it.

OP
Netty4mac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
If it's still under warranty, take it to a genius.

But if it's not, you might want to try knocking it against your hand a bit... my vibrate stopped working for a while and after reading some comments on Apple's support discussions, I gave it a try and that fixed it.

Yes, it's under warranty until february.

I tried knocking it against my hand and it didn't work but I'll keep trying 'til I get to the Apple store.

Thanks! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.