Blog setup Newb

Reaction score
I am new to Macs and to blogging. I want to setup a blog for my school and have a new mac server. i know nothing of setting this up and would like some open source package that will make my life easier. I know some html and have Adobe web premium cs3 to help me out but i would like a template that i could edit and make my own. I know i'm asking for the world. :D Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. The cost should be low to nothing. Thanks in advance!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
Do you want others to have admin access to your blog or will you be the only editor?

OP
J
Reaction score
I want them to be able to add posts but not be an administrator. Is that possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro
Do you already have this Mac server setup so that others can access a intranet or whatever you've setup via a browser?

What blogging platform did you have in mind? Ie Wordpress?

OP
J
Reaction score
It is set up. I have it added to the domain and set the options for access i believe. I do not have a dns entry made though. Do i need that first.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.