my ibook is dying!

Reaction score
hello ,
i have a g4 ibook 10.3.9 and lately everything is going wrong!
it is slower than usual (i know its old )
safari unexectedly quits all the time and some web pages don't look as they should
most of the application ,that i download from safe "sourses", just bounce once and that's it. nothing more.
i thought that maybe i loaded it too much with junk programs so i deleted most. no improvment.
i made a format and re-install my OS . same things.
anybody know what is going on?
thanks alot

Reaction score
hello ,
i have a g4 ibook 10.3.9 and lately everything is going wrong!
it is slower than usual (i know its old )
safari unexectedly quits all the time and some web pages don't look as they should
most of the application ,that i download from safe "sourses", just bounce once and that's it. nothing more.
i thought that maybe i loaded it too much with junk programs so i deleted most. no improvment.
i made a format and re-install my OS . same things.
anybody know what is going on?
thanks alot

TO me it just sounds like incompatible software running. on my powerbook g4(when i had panther) it did the same thing, i found that I needed to run only compatible software( made for 10.3) and upgrade the ram. it ran perfectly, no problems what so ever. now i have leopard and it will not charge my battery.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.