Logo - Need Help

Reaction score
So I've been busy brainstorming and trying to come up with a logo for a new ministry called: Turning Point Worship Center

And I can not come up with anything that looks good and has that contemporary feel to it.

Any Photoshop experts out there that can throw one together or lend me some ideas?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I'll much around shortly and see what I can come up with.. Any idea of what colors you want in it? Or any other ideas?

EDIT: I did this in about 20 minutes or so for ya.

TPWC.png

S

seant

get rid of the image and make more use of one of the 'T's as for example a cross make it subtle though!

has anyone any idea what the riverdance typeface is?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad
Here is something I threw together using a 12 point star to create a cross element. I didn't know what colors you wanted to use...i can change them if you would like.

TurningPoint.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad
Letter10: was checking out your logo creations. What about one similiar to this one : Letter 10 Logo Projects (Evolution Marketing)

I can work on something like this one if you would like...the guy I did that one for stiffed me out of some cash anyway! I will have to so it when I get some spare time today or this evening probably.

What colors?

OP
youthpastor
Reaction score
I can work on something like this one if you would like...the guy I did that one for stiffed me out of some cash anyway! I will have to so it when I get some spare time today or this evening probably.

What colors?

Umm...got a few colors in mind...not sure which would look better:

red/black?
a dark navy blue/black/dark grey/silver?
orange/black?

Thanks for your help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.