Do the Apple Stores have Mac Minis on display yet?

I

IChing

target

mynameis said:
Has anyone seen one?

I have a apple store 40 miles from me however Target will start selling the mini, they already sell the ipod. It will save me a trip. :mac:

OP
M
Reaction score
IChing said:
Target will start selling the mini,

Thats interesting, I just checked their website, says 2-6 weeks before they get them, I'll have to keep an eye out for them.

Reaction score
All the ones here CompUSA sold out. I reserved mine 1 week before it's release :) weeeeeeee

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
I was gonna go check it out today since it is the 22nd, but since its snowing like crazy here I don't think I'll be going out...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Same here. Too much snow to get to the Apple Store today :-\

Reaction score
mynameis said:
Has anyone seen one?

The Apple stores had them in stock in the Northeast (roosevelt field mall, and Westchester, NY).

The system is amazingly small :D

It's pretty neat that they can pack computer is a 6x6 square. I played around with it, and it was loaded/ran multiple applications without a hiccup.

My wallet was itching, and I almost purchased the 1.4 model. I decided to hold off, and see some of the reviews on the system. Also, not sure if I want the G4 or simply splurge on the G5 imac.

VJ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
The Apple store in North Miami (Aventura) has them and I tried them out. Very nice! A true revolution in personal computers IMO

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Saw one in a CompUSA this weekend. They were just unpacking it.

Reaction score
You are all so lucky to have apples resellers near you... Or even in the same COUNTRY!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
shaun89 said:
You are all so lucky to have apples resellers near you... Or even in the same COUNTRY!

I have more than one Apple Store within about a 30min drive of my house (one about 15min away in Walnut Creek, the other about 30min away in San Fransisco). Heck I'm only about a 40min. drive from the Apple Headquarters (Cupertino, CA)! :D

-Chris

P

phatsew

I have one about 5 minutes away right outside Hartford, CT and they had a bunch of Mini's there. Rockin system to say the very least.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.