How can i blend pictures?

Reaction score
What free software for mac can blend pictures? I have around 30 different pictures which I want to put together to create something like a collage. Does anyone know which with software I can do this, and how?

Reaction score
Hands Down the Best

Photoshop my good man. Easily the best and without a doubt the industry standard in image editing. You can get at their 30 day trail of the newest version here,

photoshopsupport . com / resources / photoshop-cs. html
(edited html link for posting purposes)

Easy and quick to install, easier to use, has all the tools you will ever need and a plethora more.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
Do you mean an app to stitch photos together?

Try Hugin - hugin - Panorama photo stitcher

Hope this helps

Cheers :)

Hugh

i tried this and i was sucessful with the first picture that i still have to crop. i tried a second creation and i can not get it to work. i have problems loading the plugins, because the location in which it says to install them does not exist. i am going to keep playing with it though. the picture i made was of the Spanish fort at the entrance of the Channel to Cartegena, Columbia. once i get it cropped i wil post.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
here is the first and only one i have made. i have given up for now.

ColumbiaPano1.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.