• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Screen protection

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB 2.1GHz, 4Gb RAM, 120Gb white
I've been looking for some type of screen protection for my macbook (don't even know if I need one) if anyone can tell me if such thing exists and where to find one that would be helpful.

Also some recommended screen and mac safe cleaner would be nice :D , the mac is seeming to be a lil bit dirty and I'd rather keep it clean :)

OH... and like a hard-case i've seen loads about but i'd like to know some ones experience with them to see which is the best to buy

THANK YOU!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.4GHz 4GB, iPod Classic 120GB
Screen protection, if you really feel you need one many retail stores sell universal ones for laptops. I personally work at OfficeMax and I know we sell them.

Cleaning for your Mac, everyone shuns me for it but I just use good old fashioned Windex. Just spray it on the paper towel first, not the actual laptop, and wipe away.

As for the hard case I don't use one and have no experience with them, but I am sure someone else will have a suggestion for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.