Firefox - not updating on user Accounts

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
I'm using Firefox 3.0.4, having updated regularly since getting my iMac. I've just become aware that the other user accounts on this machine still have version 2.0.0.17. So several questions...

1. Where is this old version as I can only see one version in the Apps directory?
2. How do I update the user accounts short of logging on as them and downloading the install file again (or copying it from my install files - assuming I had saved the last update)?
3. How do I ensure that all user accounts are updated simultaneously in future?
4. Seeing as how each account seems to have it's own Firefox app (but not other apps as far as I can tell), this is wasteful duplication which I want to avoid when all are using the same version so how can I get all users to use the same version?
5. The other users accounts all have access to all the apps I have downloaded - generally will 'their' version of these apps remain with the version originally downloaded or will any updates I make update what they access ( I thinking NeoOffice, Pages, Flip4mac, Xee..)

OP
Sawday
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
umm... Apple software seems to update for all accounts automatically.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.