Long Safari load time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, iPod Classic
I just installed World of Warcraft on my macbook (2.4ghz 2GB) and immediately afterwards, Safari is taking a RIDICULOUSLY long time to load. Once it does load, though, web browsing seems as fast as it used to be. I don't quite understand this - no other program seems to have been affected by the WoW installation.

Anyone know what happened and how I can fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB 2.1GHz, 4Gb RAM, 120Gb white
Is this while WoW is running?

If so i can only presume that the majority of the d/kps is taken up by WoW and then then it sees Safari as your current program and gives that precedence over WoW letting it run normal again...

OP
batsy
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, iPod Classic
Is this while WoW is running?

If so i can only presume that the majority of the d/kps is taken up by WoW and then then it sees Safari as your current program and gives that precedence over WoW letting it run normal again...

It wasn't while WoW was running.

Someone from another forum told me to delete some kind of cache folder, can't remember exactly what, and I did, and everything's better. Thanks though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.