Can someone tell me if my site is working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB SDRAM 200GB HDD, Mac Mini Leopard Server, 2GHz 1GB SDRAM 80GB HDD
Hey there, i have set up a web page, but i can't find a way for someone not on my network to tell me the site is working. The URL is The Silver Cube Home

I'm really new to all this and just need a yes or no if they can see the content or not.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
I can see the content. Good luck with your site! :)

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4 Ghz 2GB SDRAM 200GB HDD, Mac Mini Leopard Server, 2GHz 1GB SDRAM 80GB HDD
Thanks, another favour please

Hi there, i'm so happy its now working, thanks for letting me know.

Could you do me a favour and have another look and let me know what you think of my recent upgrade ??

This would be really helpfull.

Thanks

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
??

where is the appropriate forum located ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Cwa moved your thread into the correct location already: "Mac-Forums.com > Digital Lifestyle > Web Design and Hosting"

You can also test site availability using this tool:
Is this site down for everyone or just me?.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank You

Thanks for that, i was slightly confused there lol,

Also thanks for the link, i have checked that and it says it is up and running,
i'm not sure if anyone is able to but would they be able to see from your end if the actual page is running and what it looks like to you.

Any help would be really appreciated, im kind of new to OS X Server and the hosting part of it, so i just would like it if someone could tell me if the main page works and the forum maybe aswell, I'm not sure if anyone is able to but would they be able to put a screenshot on here ??

Any help would be really appreciated.

P.S i love mac forums, There really helpfull, I dont know what i would do without them lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.