Just Ordered! YAAAY!!

F

Frodo

Hey all!

After posting a few questions here to get more info, I've finally ordered my new iMac G5 from the online apple store. I'm so happy!

As I really only use my comp for word processing, internet browsing and for my iPod I went for the 17", 512Mb, 80Gb, Airport Extreme Card.

I ordered from the apple.com/uk site on Wednesday evening, have any ideas when i can expect delivery? It says it would despatched on or before 24th January.

Thanx for the help which made my decision to buy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
I'm not sure about the shipping time as I'm sure things are different for the UK than they are here in the States, but congratulations on the purchase! My iMac should be delivered today and I just can not wait. I'm sure you have some sleepless nights of anticipation ahead for you as I did! :yinyang:

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Congratz on your new Mac! My switch was a little over a year ago and just a total delight! :alien:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.