Can someone help me make a decision?

Reaction score
My current router has driven me so mad lately to the point that I decided I'm just gonna revamp the whole houses network. Now I just can't decide what to buy. The electronics in my house are: 3 Windows machines (1 wired), 2 PS3s, 2 Wiis, 1 XBOX 360, 1 iPod Touch, and finally (the best part come January :D ) 2 iMacs and 1 macbook. I was wanting wireless storage and printing for one of the iMacs and the macbook. I do need good range in the house that I'm in. I was thinking of going to a D-Link for a change or trying one from Apple. I hate those days when I can't make a decision. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Well: I had a Netgear W54G router and it worked great on my Mac and Dell but, it lacked 'n' capabilities so, I purchased an ASUS WL500W that has two USB 2.0 ports for hardrives/printers however, I still can't get it to work on a Mac and, when I called ASUS, they told me it wouldn't. So, I purchased an Apple Extreme on EBAY for $115.00 but, when I couldn't get that working, I called apple care and they told me that the 90 day apple care phone support was expired (I imagine it was sold overseas and reshipped to the US), even though it was brand new. I finally got it working and it eventually worked great, with a 1tb external drive and airport ran my mini and macbook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.