Best RSS reader?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, iPod Classic
So, after years of ignoring RSS because I wasn't sure what it was or how to use it, I've decided to find out what it's all about. There are several websites and blogs I frequent that have RSS feeds, but I'm just not sure which reader to download. Any suggestions? Also, are there any readers that don't just provide text of the article, but the included images as well? Some of the blogs I read are image heavy. Also, are the feeds only a few sentences or do they provide the whole article?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
I am using Safari and Mail as RSS readers .... out of the box.

Works great.

Reaction score
What IS an RSS Reader and how does it work and where do i find forums/websites that have them (i have a few i may want if i think it is what it is)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MB - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM - OSX 10.5.8
I use Mail for RSS. It's simple and in the same place as all my email.

It works fine with image heavy blogs, but you do have to use an external link to see video and view/post comments and stuff.

RSS is great. You don't have to go to a million different sites to check for updates, since they're all in one place, and you never miss one =).

Reaction score
Do you need a reader to us RSS, how do i find if the sites i like have RSS and can i get it to go to my mail or how's RSS work itself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
RSS capability on a web site is advertised using the symbol below.

It depends on your RSS reader app. how to connect to the RSS feeds.
Example: In your OS X Mail app. goto File --> Add RSS Feeds

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Picture 1.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.