iTunes rentals issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
movies that I rent from iTunes and transfer to mind iPhone aren't showing up in my iPod app. They take up space and when I connect my iPhone to my mac it shows the rental as being there, I just can't play them on the iPhone itself. Anyone know what the problem is?

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
I restored my iPhone and I am still having the issue...

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I contacted apple. They told me that the video file may have been faulty. They issued me a re-download. It did not help. I'm waiting on them to contact me as to what they think the problem is.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It would now seem that ANY movie purchased from iTunes wont work with my iPhone. Movies that I added myself work fine...

Edit: I take that back, movies and rentals purchased from iTunes don't work. TV shows seem to be working.

Edit 2: Ok, so it seems that only the purchased content that I got today wont show up, everything else works fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.