• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Post a picture of ALL your Apple stuff!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
I figured I'd start this thread to see what Apple products people have... I realize theres a setup thread but I'm looking for everything thats branded Apple, whether it be the iPod USB cords or an MBP.

I have:

iBook G3 Snow (x2)
MacBook 2.1 (x1)
iPod Video (x2)
iPod Shuffle (x1)
iPod Nano (x1)
iPod Touch (x1)
Apple USB (practically 1000)

I'll post a picture when I get home tonight!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
Good lord! I hope that came with stock!
I have a whitebook 2.4
Two video ipods (various generations)
An ipod touch
and dozens of accessories
I will get pics up asap

Reaction score
Couldn't be bothered to get all the actual stuff, but I always keep the boxes:

IMG_0130.jpg

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
128120137_vHpFq-M.jpg

yep, that's it. no ipod, imac, ianything, etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad
well this was good timing on this post as i just picked up my parents iMac and am transferring their old eMac over to it! there is a lot of stuff in this pic and sadly there are a couple not pictured...the G5 was upstairs and my wife's iPhone was at work so they could not make the family pic.

i completely forgot the "Think Different" posters that line my office walls, the airport extreme router and the 3 airport express stations. i may need to seek professional help.

applefam.JPG

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
well this was good timing on this post as i just picked up my parents iMac and am transferring their old eMac over to it! there is a lot of stuff in this pic and sadly there are a couple not pictured...the G5 was upstairs and my wife's iPhone was at work so they could not make the family pic.

i completely forgot the "Think Different" posters that line my office walls, the airport extreme router and the 3 airport express stations. i may need to seek professional help.

applefam.JPG

You are loaded! You even have a working iPod Mini!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13", 4gb, 500gb, 2.26 Duo. White iPhone 5, White iPad Mini 32gb

may i direct you to this site!??! How Addicted to Apple Are You?

i am 72%

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad
that was fun stephen thanks...amazingly i was only 74%!

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I own a iPod Mini and it still works. Got it when they first came out. Battery needs replacing but it works fine otherwise. Getting a new battery shortly.

I love Macs and OSX but only got a 58%.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I am 73 percent. I can't get all my stuff together to take a picture, but will soon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Who doesn't? O:)

Haa mine had a faulty battery. I would leave it on the charger till it was complete, then with regular music usage (putting it on shuffle then sticking it on the pocket) the battery would be less than 20% within 5 minutes.

And then the HD failed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone 3G, 2 iPods.
I think my WORKING iPod Mini deserves a mention!! I don't have it with me to get a pic of it, but it does exist! First one in my high school to have one, before the iPod boom. Proud of that :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 13" MacBook
66%
Too much effort to take a pic, but there is -
iMac
MacBook
80gb iPod
30gb iPod
Numerous iPod cables
Logic Studio (That definitely counts!)
Apple keyboard & mouse :p

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.