Entourage question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 867 Mhz 768 MB Ram
Hey guys,

I use entourage (for the calender only, I use Mail for email) and I absolutely love it.....but it would be even cooler if there was a way to have it email me every time an event that I have entered on the calender comes up....is this possible?? Hopefully it wouldn't require me using the email in Entourage cause it sucks....

thanks
Andrew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.6 ghz G5, Dual Monitors / 17" PowerBook 1.33 / 12" iBook
It will pop-up a window if you set a reminder on your events. It doesn't even need to be running.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 867 Mhz 768 MB Ram
GLJones said:
It will pop-up a window if you set a reminder on your events. It doesn't even need to be running.

yeah but I'm looking for an email instead of a window pop up....think this is possible??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 15" 1.5ghz 2gb OS 10.4
It's just my opinion but I think that the email in Entourage is second to none, especially the lackluster presentation given by mail. There is no way that I know of to get entourage to send an email notification everytime an event is coming up. However, if you make the switch for your email you will undoubtedly have the program open more often and you will receive the scheduled reminders that you set up for each event.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.