Designed e-mail

Dyf

Reaction score
Hi,

I'min the process of setting up a buisness and need to design a newsletter that I will be sending out monthly by email. How can I desgin this so it's consistent with the rest of the buisness stationery. Will need logo, a few photos in it and maybe a background colou on some areas.

Thanks for any help

Dyfrig

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, 4GB DDR3, 10.5.7
I don't understand the question. Are you asking how do you design consistently? Elaborate and maybe someone can help you.

OP
D

Dyf

Reaction score
Thanks for replying.
If you get an email of ebay or amazon or any big company they usualy look like their website with header's and image's etc. Just need to know how they are designed, is it HTML?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Base Model MacBook (White from early 2008)
Hmm...

Well, I do a newsletter for a local aquarium club. I usually just paste the banner in the e-mail. Maybe, if you had pages, you can make the newsletter there, and copy and paste style into the e-mail. I think that could work. (Never tried it, though).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.