• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mac cruises?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alienware,mbp,imac(3),blackjack,Hp running macintosh,
I heard there are cruises were u can go and learn a bunch about macintosh computers i cant find any on google can anyone give me a link to one of the cruises websites

Thanks

OP
natenmaste
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks M8

And bump

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
they advertise them all the time in MacWorldß

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4
Im just wondering how a mac cruise would go? I know there would be well editied pictures to remember the trip:Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Im just wondering how a mac cruise would go? I know there would be well editied pictures to remember the trip:Smirk:

My Mac cruise = Me in a drunken stupor for 7 days and 7 nights.

I mean seriously. If I were to get on a big boat with that much liquor, My interested in furthering my studies would be in the subjects of women and boooze.

O:)

OP
natenmaste
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

I mean seriously. If I were to get on a big boat with that much liquor, My interested in furthering my studies would be in the subjects of women and boooze.

Rofl right there wit you man right there wit you XD

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3

I wouldn't mind having a cruise JUST about that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 GHZ, 2G Ram, 160 GB HD| iPhone 4

Isn't that the focus of most cruises? I propose a mac-forums.com cruise. where we all get hammered and drive the boat in a circle near San Diego.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.