Any way to bookmark history of each tab too?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook (refurb), 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2 GB Memory, 60GB HDD
I often need this sort of function/feature during my research online.

Does anybody know of a way or a program/plugin that can let me bookmark the history of each tab, as well as each tab? And then drag that bookmark folder to the desktop, or finder window, so I can save it within a folder?

Or if not, can anybody point me to resources where I can try and program this function myself (i know basic programming).

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Well in firefox you can bookmark all tabs, Shift + Cmd + D is th command for it I believe.

Safari also lets you do this as well, under Bookmark. I don't know if it has a command, but it's there under bookmark as "Add Bookmark for these tabs."

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook (refurb), 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo, 2 GB Memory, 60GB HDD
Safari does have a "Add bookmark for these tabs" function where it will essentially group some bookmarks under a folder.

But this is only HALF of the function I was looking for.

I not only want to bookmark the group of tabs, but also retain the HISTORY of each tab too i.e. all of the webpages the BACK BUTTON stores.

Is there any way to program this function, or is there software/plugin out there to do this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.