Insurance in UK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, White macbook, iMac
Can anyone recommend a good insurance policy in the UK for theft, accidental damage etc.

This will be used to back up my Applecare.

Thanks

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, White macbook, iMac
Thanks for those. I'll have a look.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
I used 'Compucover' purchased through LaptopShop last year on my previous MacBook and it is something I keep planning on getting for my new one.

I never had to try it out (fortunately) as nothing went missing but it was a good peace of mind thing.

Usual stuff; Old for new, don't need to prove forced entry, accidental damage and underwritten by UK Underwriting Ltd on behalf of AXA Insurance UK PLC which seems ok.

Prices are not bad - especially compared to what you will be paying if you get yours stollen and have no insurance.

Oh, whilst this may not mean anything to some people; this insurance meant I was quite happy working on site in Hackney (no offence to Hackney people) which included walking the streets in the dark (on my way back to my hotel (even the Home secretary doesn't like doing that)) and leaving laptop in hotel at times (Hotel was actually near Kings Cross but was perhaps dodgier than Hackney). This insurance gave me peace of mind to be having my expensive toy anywhere near this trip.

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB 2.1GHz, 4Gb RAM, 120Gb white
Haha, I live in Hackney :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Haha, I live in Hackney :p

Back track, back track, back track.....

Personally I don't think it is so bad :)

Especially the part over by Stoke Newington which seems quite nice with the big park and the nice 'high street' style shops.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB 2.1GHz, 4Gb RAM, 120Gb white
Thats pretty much exactly where i live... have you been stalking me :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.