automator or applescript : filling out a form in an app

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" C2D 2.2Ghz SR 2GB RAM 128MB VRAM 120GB HDD
hi!

i have a problem. my turbocad pro v2 for mac has a bug which requires me to type in the serial number and activation code every time i want to use it. this is extremely annoying, but the company (IMSI design) doesn't seem to respond to the problem.

so i want to create a script that will launch turbo cad, and then fill out the activation form automatically.

i tried using automator (using watch me do), but it will type the text only as fast as i did, and that sucks :(
any way to speed it up?

or could i write an applescript to do it? i have never used applescript, so i would need your help on this one.
basically it would be, start the app and then fill out four consecutive text fields (name,company,serial,activation code) and press OK.

i hope someone can help me with this!

ps: i haven't used the app much lately, but it looks like the problem arose since i installed leopard over the previous tiger version.... who knows.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.