ipod plea

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

taurelda

Allright.
I am a 19 year old college student and, I must admit, I want an ipod. My parents do help support me; they pay my college tuition wich is a great help, but I must buy all of my unnecessary novelties. Now, I certainly have no way of coming up with the money for an ipod, so i came up with an idea (I am better at those kinds of things anyways). My idea is that instead of one person (namely, me) coming up with the hundreds of dollars to buy myself an ipod, that many people come up with mere cents and send it, via paypal, to [email protected]. All you need to do is go to www.paypal.com, login into your account, click on the send money icon and send the pocket change to my email address. So, If you want to help me out, you may make a donation of 5¢ to my account ([email protected]). Now, I will not hold it against you if you decide not to help me out, but it is only five cents! What is five cents worth compared to a persons sublime joy?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
taurelda said:
Allright.
I am a 19 year old college student and, I must admit, I want an ipod. My parents do help support me; they pay my college tuition wich is a great help, but I must buy all of my unnecessary novelties. Now, I certainly have no way of coming up with the money for an ipod, so i came up with an idea (I am better at those kinds of things anyways). My idea is that instead of one person (namely, me) coming up with the hundreds of dollars to buy myself an ipod, that many people come up with mere cents and send it, via paypal, to [email protected]. All you need to do is go to www.paypal.com, login into your account, click on the send money icon and send the pocket change to my email address. So, If you want to help me out, you may make a donation of 5¢ to my account ([email protected]). Now, I will not hold it against you if you decide not to help me out, but it is only five cents! What is five cents worth compared to a persons sublime joy?
Interesting problem you have here. If it was just that simple, but it is not. I don't think begging is the answer. Just get a part time job, this a better solution. One of the benefits is that you now have money for dates, which a plus in my book.
:cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
This is basically a solicitation post, and is against the rules. I am closing this thread. Please read the rules before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.