Removal of "More" in right-click context menu

Reaction score
All,

I'm pretty to the Mac world but have been getting my way around this awesome system pretty easily. One thing that I got going right away was OMC (On My Command) which allows you to add commands to the right-click menu. This works just great except that on my right-click menu, I have a "More" option and then it opens up a sub-menu (see attached screenshot).

I was wondering if there was anybody out there that knew how to get rid of that "More" option and just have everything show up all in one right-click menu.

Thanks!

Berge

Picture 1.png

Reaction score
Does anyone have an answer to this question? I just upgraded to Leopard and I'm finding this new "feature" annoying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G
Unfortunately it is just another one of the many "downgrades" that is Leopard, I was a big user of OMC in Tiger too, but Leopard has made it's functionality suffer badly. There is a lot of info on the net about the "More" in the contextual menu, and as far as I know there is still no work around for it, other than rolling back to the steady Tiger.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Installing SL is an option if your system specs are upto it ;/

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.