Finally..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Hello There,

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I've finally found the one messenger that actually works on iPhone and supports a lot of servers including Msn, Yahoo, Google talk, etc. and it is Agile Messenger. I've been looking for a Messenger ever since I bought my iPod Touch and I couldn't really seem to find one, but I think I finally did. I've read it on several forums and websites, but the thing is, I don't really seem to find it anywhere on either Cydia or Installer.app LOL! I think it might be found on the App Store. Whenever I try downloading something FREE for instance, it keeps saying (Check billing status of your store account on iTunes on your computer). I thought the account was a one-time-pay thing but I think I was wrong.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I think we already helped you with this problem.

iTunes store isn't available in your country. Think that is probably why you are having problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I've been telling people about Agile Messenger for months now. Last I checked it was available via Installer.app.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Yes, jailbreaking is necessary to get access to Installer.app

OP
Tarek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I already have Installer.app with several sources including the one that came with it (Rip Dev Team) but I couldn't really find Agile Messenger anyway. I'm going to try App Store now, maybe they have it, because if so I'll just borrow my best friend's iTunes Store account to download it. He went to Apple store here, they created him an iTunes Store account and he bought a $50 Gift Card, I think that's just a waste of money though.

OP
Tarek
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Check your thread and you'll find the answers there :D. Read the two pros and cons I am facing there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.