forwarding messages in Entourage

Z&J

Reaction score
Every time I try and forward an email with graphics it turns into all writing - looks like code? I lose all of the graphics? Am I doing something wrong> Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
What version of Entourage are you using?

Reaction score
I'm using Entourage 2008 and I cannot forward email with graphix either. It forwards as text in code. Can someone help?

Reaction score
cant forward graphics/screen shot in Entourage

When I forward an email that includes a bulletin with graphics, etc, it forwards in text/code only. can someone help me forward graphics as received? My Entourage is 2008 version. Thanks. Christine

Reaction score
How to forward graphics and html messages in Entourage

I have had the same frustrations and wonder how something so basic is so difficult. After searching various posts, there appear to be two ways to successfully forward these messages. Both methods require we use the Message drop down menu.

1. Message/Forward as attachment

2. Message/Redirect

I have tried both suggestions and they work perfectly. Unfortunately, there is no way to add either button to your menu bar, which would be nice. Please let me know if you know a way to add either of these commands to the menu bar. It would further simplify life.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.