iWork Release & Upcoming Review

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Ive been very interested in iwork's release. mostly because I love kynote and pages looks cool.I was gonna order it, but I got a copy from a friend. Ill post some sort of review or screenshots after the 22nd, which is when its actually released.
but its pretty cool. :mac:

V

vuschejan

Macman said:
Ive been very interested in iwork's release. mostly because I love kynote and pages looks cool.I was gonna order it, but I got a copy from a friend. Ill post some sort of review or screenshots after the 22nd, which is when its actually released.
but its pretty cool. :mac:

Dang you! getting all the good software... I envy you.

L

lebronfan33

iworks

if i buy the new iworks will i be given more than one serial code so i can download it on to more than one comp. i know when i baught microsoft office i got three dowloads but i wasent sure about iworks.......... also if i have the new microsoft office shouild i even buy iworks.

Mike

:girl:

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nope, it comes with 1 license/serial code. you can install it on multiple macs and only register it on 1, bgut thats illegal. and I got it for free. you dont have to buy it if you have M$ office, keynote is far better than powerpoint, and pages far better than word, but thats a personal choice.

M

meltbanana314

I'm interested in compatibility with Word and Powerpoint. OpenOffice and Abiword keep crapping out on me when I make Word docs that involve pictures/tables/charts/etc.

Keep us posted.

OP
Macman
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
meltbanana314 said:
I'm interested in compatibility with Word and Powerpoint. OpenOffice and Abiword keep crapping out on me when I make Word docs that involve pictures/tables/charts/etc.

Keep us posted.
someone emaiil me a word doc with that sorta stuff so I can test it, I dont use word much.

N

nbn22385

i can confirm that Pages imports word files (including tables) quite nicely.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.