Cleaning my White MB

Reaction score
I have been amazed that Google has not turned up any useful tips for this so I will ask here...

1.) How do you clean the screen of your MB?

2.) How do you clean the exterior of your MB?

Thanks!

Reaction score
I use the black apple cloth that came with my macbook for both the screen and the case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I have been amazed that Google has not turned up any useful tips for this so I will ask here...

You should try the search feature here. Tons of threads about this! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook OS X 10.5.5 2.2GHz Inter Core 2 Duo

1.) How do you clean the screen of your MB?

2.) How do you clean the exterior of your MB?

Thanks!

For the actual cleaning of the screen/exterior I HIGHLY recommend iKlear Apple Polish. Here's a link on the apple store website:
Search Results - Apple Store (U.S.)

It's fantastic! It's not only great for your MB but for any apple product as well. Now that I have it, I can't imagine trusting anything else to clean my MB.

Also to maintain the beauty white of my MB I have it equiped with an iSkin ProTouch Keyboard Protector, which is amazing for not only protecting my keys but from preventing any stains and a Incase Hardshell Case for 13-inch MacBook which completely does the job in keeping it in mint condition!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.