Cleaning my black macbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
My new black macbook has a few smudges and what looks like greasy smears (even though my hands are clean when I use it). Can anyone advise me on how to clean it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1 Ghz 4GB RAM 120GB HDD, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Shuffle 1GB, BB 8130
My new black macbook has a few smudges and what looks like greasy smears (even though my hands are clean when I use it). Can anyone advise me on how to clean it?

If you bought it new/refurbished, there should be a cleaning cloth that came with it. It works great for me =]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 2.2 GHz C2D, 4GB RAM, 160GB HD, Super Drive
If you bought it new/refurbished, there should be a cleaning cloth that came with it. It works great for me =]

I use the cloth that came with it to clean my screen. If you have one of those microfiber cloths to clean glasses, those work really well to get rid of the smudges.

Or a clean soft shirt does the trick too. I slapped a clear tech shell on mine cause I hated the smudges. It keeps it protected and you can still see the beautiful machine :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.