Does Senuti remove ipod contents or just copy?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 / 4 / 200
Hey there!
I just downloaded Senuti to my MBP to "copy" songs from my ipod. The wording in Senuti "transfer songs back to computer" implied that it will remove the contents of my ipod. Does Senuti just copy the song files to the computer or does it remove them from the ipod also? Most songs were imported from cd's to my PC itunes, then to my wifes ipod. I just purchased a new Mac and wanted to put some of the songs in my new itunes. Being my wifes ipod, i do not want to delete anything from it. After about an hour of internet searching I could not find anything specific regarding this question. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers.

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ
Haven't used it in ages - but from memory it just copies

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
All I have ever used Senuti for it to copy songs from the iPod to the computer. I am very sure that is all it's for.

Reaction score
Yes, all it does is copy ('transfer') from ipod to computer. And you can choose al or as few as you wish to copy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
Thank you, I wanted to know a program that does that. Also Videos if possible.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.