First Mac , Very Very Happy

Reaction score
I work in sales and got tired of all the windows updates , problems and basic freeze up problems when traveling. I decided to try MAC. I purchased the new Macbook and have to say I love it. The only thing I miss is ACT. Is there anything that compares to it for Mac ? I need to log phone calls, Sales calls, and sales volume. Anything ?. The other things on this notebook are great for the road warrior.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" 2015 MacBook Pro Retina / 15" 2010 MacBook Pro
About ACT, since they do not produce versions for Macintosh anymore, I have come up with other (Windows) Software that can replace ACT. Of course you can search for a Macintosh version of any of those programs, and you might just get lucky. Click Here For LINK.

I hope this helps, and good luck.

By the way, you can use Boot camp to install even a Lite Windows XP Version just for ACT if you don't get lucky finding a replacement on Macintosh at all, it's very easy and you can take only like 10 GB of hard space to make it a Windows partition ;].

Reaction score
or install parallels and run the windows programs right in Mac OS :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 1067MHz DDR3 RAM, 160GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 256 MB NVIDI
Just picked up my Macbook 13" Last week and I love it!! I have installed Vista Ultimate on it and everything works great!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.