• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Hobbies

Reaction score
Drumming! Been playing for 32 yrs. and play semi-professionally today. Love it, and could not see myself ever giving it up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Uni. 2.4/4GB/320GB/9600mGT 256MB
Drawing, Digital painting, skiing, girls, making music on the computer...HS stuff

Reaction score
Reading, writing, D&D, playing the trumpet, hiking, sailing, kayaking, airsoft.

Reaction score
Track and field, computer stuff, online blogging, ceiling fan repair (don't ask me how I started that one) weather..the unusual highschool stuff. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
old Dual 2.0 G5, new(er) ibook, old ibook, Mac Plus
It was digital art, but I went off and made a carrier out of it so now I am down to RC aircraft and catching any kind of fish that will eat my crankbait :)

Matt

9_12_09 hangar.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Guns (handguns in particular)
my daughter
gadgets new technology
GSM phones

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 3GS 32gb,
Obviously, we all have interests other than computers (and Mac Forums :D)... so what are they? Keep it G rated.

Me:

-Photography

-Music

-Trains

-Freight train hopping, a.k.a hoboing

-Riding Bicycles

-Algebra (I'm a nerd ;) )

I'd like to see others.

I added you as a flickr contact!

My hobbies mostly consist of
-Photography
-Surfing
-Snowboarding
-Computers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
Shopping for shoes (because you can never have too many shoes ;) ), listening to music, reading mysteries (I'm really into Agatha Christie right now), spending far too much time on Facebook, and going on trips to far away places.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 Inch MacBook Pro. 2.4 GHz. 2GB RAM. 250GB Hardrive.
Volleyball, Technology, Friends, Skiing, Paintball, School. Thats about all there is time for. The day is too short.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.