HELP! Cannot boot my macbook

Reaction score
Yesterday, I was uploading my website from Rapidshare. I had 35 or 39 files uploaded, but had to go - emergency. So, I closed my lid to hibernate. When I came back later and opened the lid, I only saw a blue-screen. It was froozen, so I did a hard shut-down by holding down the 'start-button'. Then I tried to re-start by pushing the start-button.

It gets past the 'gray-screen', then it opens to a blue-screen and I can see the little 'dashed-circle' spinning sometimes. This is where it seems to hit some kind of loop and goes no further. I've tried many variations of holding the 'D' key, and other combinations. Nothing works. I've tried to re-boot from my original install disks by holding down the 'C' key. I choose the 'archive and install', then when it gets to where it is installing, it stops after a few moments saying something like - 'Cannot copy some files to /Volume/Untitled What can I do? I have VERY important files on my harddrive that are not backed up (I know, stupid of me)

Can somebody help me?

Davut

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.