Adobe Flash Player Not Showing Text

Reaction score
Hello,

Problem: For some reason Adobe Flash Player will not show any text. If I go to view something on a webpage, say, myspace.com. And I go to some musicians page I see the myspace music player and all but the next displaying the song is not there. It is blank. And this isn't just for Myspace. Its for any flash period. If there is text in it. It will not display.

System Wide: This is a computer wide problem because in Firefox (default browser) and Safari it does this. It also does it in iDistract (a application that goes to flash game websites and gets "downloads" them temporarily and enables you to play them (the flash games) full screen and out of browser.

Tried To Fix: I tried to fix this problem by downloading Adobe Flash Player again from Adobe's website. I reinstalled it with no apps open. Started up Firefox, problem still there. Same with Safari and iDistract.

Help: So do any of you Mac novelists know what to do? I am at a lost. I have done all that is within my Mac knowledge.

Thanks you for you help and understanding.

--AW

Reaction score
I have the same problem...magically disappearing text

I have upgraded to 10.5.6, I have uninstalled and reinstalled flash 9 and 10, I have upgraded Firefox, I have written Adobe, I have upgraded Firefox, I have downloaded new browsers...NOTHING WORKS!!!

Did you ever fix your problem?

Reaction score
I am having the same problem also. I'm not sure what it could be. I'm using the debug version of Flash Player 10 and OS X 10.5.6, but I had the same problem with OS X 10.5.5

OP
A
Reaction score
I called Apple to ask them and they told me it was Flip4Mac. So if you have it installed. You need to remove it with AppCleaner.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.