May I ask for help from a Mac Firefox user

Reaction score
to test my Firefox add-on: Select-n-Go:

Cleeki's Firefox Accelerator (Alternative to IE8 Accelerator (Activities)

Basically this is a handy tool to select text, search and preview results immediately. I have tested it a lot on Windows and Linux, but not on a Mac since I don't have one. It will be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me do a simple test and tell me whether it works on a Mac Firefox. If you could give me some comments or suggestions, that will be more appreciated, but only tell me "Yes" or "No" will do.

No matter what, thanks for your time and attention, and have a good night!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook 2.4GHz/4GB Ram/320GB HD
Hmmmm.......user with 1 post wants people to try out his Firefox add-on. Sounds a little fishy to me.

OP
J
Reaction score
Hmmmm.......user with 1 post wants people to try out his Firefox add-on. Sounds a little fishy to me.
Hi Khris, yes I just registered an account for this. While I had difficulty in finding a friend using a mac, my friends told me why not just find a mac forum to post help. This forum is the first one on my Google search.

If you feel uncomfortable about this, please just ignore this and thanks anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.