Msn:Mac Problems

Reaction score
Ok first of all id like to emphasize that i am not a techie at all, i just recently bought a macbook within two months and Ive been having real issues with mac msn... i cant get any files to send and i cant recieve them...

sending files.. when i send a file the other person recieves a message "error in file transfer" and so it doesnt even start sending ... sometimes i get a message about the connection being blocked

recieving files... it starts slow and then just cancels automatically sometimes it doesnt even start at all

I have no firewall, i even opened the specific msn ports on my router but nothing works and this is really annoying to have to email each fil and half the time the files are bigger than the max attachment size

PLEASEEE if anyone has a solution it would be a hugee help :Oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.