Ringtone Issues

Reaction score
Hello, I have an iPhone and when I first got it and plugged it in all my songs that are ringtone able were all normal and I ended up making one for myself and then the next time i plugged my phone in the ringtone icon from all of my music was gone and so I have been unable to make more then one ringtone for my phone. I just bought the theme song from True Blood and the ringtone option was there! So I pressed it and was very excited and trying to pick the part of the song i wanted since i was excited a song i really liked was my only option... but I accidentally clicked on something other then the ringtone section of the page and it disappeared. Ahhh what can be done here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
...Hmm, Not sure maybe check to see if the ringtone tab was unchecked I will post a picture. Itunes/Preferences it should be on the first page.

If not log out and log back into iTunes

Picture 1.png

OP
octoberelyse
Reaction score
The box was checked and I relogined in and it did not work. See I have the ringtone section on the list and it just shows that none of my songs can be made into ringtones. Somethings wrong and I am unsure of how to fix it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.