Will my calendar events be lost if I upgrade to itouch 2.0?

Reaction score
Hi,

I've already paid the $10 for the software download, but right before I installed it, there was a pop-up saying something about my calendar and contacts will be refreshed or something when I do the update. I'm scared of losing all my calendar events if I do the upgrade.

Can someone please share their experiences with me?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
The 2.0 update does clear your iPhone/iPod touch back to default settings and then puts everything back if its backed up. I have a iPhone, and iTunes backs up everything almost every time I sync so when i went to 2.0 it cleared everything, and then used the backup to put everything back. I guess the iPod Touch might do the same. As long as you have a backup of the data, it should be fine.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, although I'm uncertain if it has helped me. I don't sync my calendar events to my itunes because I don't have MS Outlook. Will I still have a backup made of my calendar events? I'm also wondering about all my notes/lists that I've made.

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.