3G stuck on Apple screen with Leopard image file on it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP - 2.7 Ghz, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM.
After successfully putting the Leopard image file onto my 3G iPod, I unplugged it without properly disconnecting. Now it's stuck at the Apple screen and I can hear the hard drive whirling. My MacBook won't recognize it. What can I do?!?

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have it in diagnostics mode, but I'm not sure which menu option to choose.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo / 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM / 80GB HD
I know it may seem simple, but did you try holding the power button until the red bar appears? If that didn't work, did you try holding the home button down for at least 6 seconds as per the Apple troubleshooting page? If you haven't already, try these steps first and follow the troubleshooter, it'll solve these types of problems 90% of the time :)

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I know it may seem simple, but did you try holding the power button until the red bar appears? If that didn't work, did you try holding the home button down for at least 6 seconds as per the Apple troubleshooting page? If you haven't already, try these steps first and follow the troubleshooter, it'll solve these types of problems 90% of the time :)

I'm sorry, I meant 3G as in 3rd Generation iPod.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.