Blue Screen/Boot Camp OS X DISASTER

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm in need of some serious help.
The other day I was looking around for a feature that might help me have a retractable menu bar. I came across Menufela and installed without thinking twice... I figured if it was really that bad I could delete it from the preference panes or as an app like everything else.

Turns out the very opposite is true. I did a restart and noticed that I hung on a blue screen. So I restarted in Windows on bootcamp (which worked) and read around only to find, well, that I had really fed up my beloved.

So I hunted around for a solution, found this:
Leopard Install Blue Screen - CONFIRMED Solution - Mac Forums
and followed the steps to remove the prefpane, plist files and etc from single user mode... and I'm still hanging on the screen.

So now I'm in a serious dilemma. I've contacted apple support and they told me to archive and install... but I (1) can't find my other boot disc and (2) have 6.2 Gigs of free space on my Mac partition, so wouldn't be able to anyway.

So now THE QUESTIONS

Is there any way I can delete my windows partition from either the disc utility on the os x boot disc or windows or anything so I can get enough room to to an archive and install?
Would an archive and install make me lose all of my applications on the OS X?
Have I any hope of just deleting something else from the single user mode to make it work again? Am I missing something from the steps on the macrumors link I posted?

by the way, I'm running the latest model of the "old" 15" mbp with leopard.

Thank you in advance for the help,

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.