Canon BJC 2100 Printer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
I was reading the list of printers that are compatible with Mac and I was wondering if all them are compatible with laptops too.

I checked out how my printer connects to me PC and its not just a USB its the connector with prongs and the bolt tightnings on either side. Is it possible to have this printer work on my Ibook?

What type of printer would work?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If the printer is compatible with the Mac, then it will work with any of the Apple product line. You will must likely connect it via the usb port.

I

IChing

My canon 8200 had install problems until I got the drivers from canon. Canon seems to have left the mac support to the side. My canon scanner had to be loaded by photoshop cs I couldn't get image to recognize it..

.canon support sucks no matter what os system, but I like their products, got hook on canon because of my photography,

I found an update for my printer for my new pb but had to load the driver from the asian or european site, the north merican site always has sucked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.