Incase or Griffin Cover For ipod touch

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the mac-forums, and I have a question for you all that I hope someone could answer for me.

I currently have a griffin i clear case that i bought at best buy without researching, and it really is a piece of crap. It's flimsy, and only protects the back good. And don't get me started with the screen protector!!

I am going to be a better consumer this time and ask for your help. Which of these cases is better for the ipod touch?

Griffin Wave

or

Incase Protective Cover

Thanks for your help. If you need the manufacturer links, let me know and I will give them to you. Thanks again. Hopefully this will be a great mac-forums experience.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, 4GB DDR3, 10.5.7
Hello everyone. I am new to the mac-forums, and I have a question for you all that I hope someone could answer for me.

I currently have a griffin i clear case that i bought at best buy without researching, and it really is a piece of crap. It's flimsy, and only protects the back good. And don't get me started with the screen protector!!

I am going to be a better consumer this time and ask for your help. Which of these cases is better for the ipod touch?

Griffin Wave

or

Incase Protective Cover

Thanks for your help. If you need the manufacturer links, let me know and I will give them to you. Thanks again. Hopefully this will be a great mac-forums experience.

The girlfriend bought the Incase cover and she happy with it.

OP
iphone666
Reaction score
so you're saying that the incase would be a great buy. Did hers come with a screen protector?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Is this for the 1G or the 2G? I have a Griffin Elan Form for the 2G and it's awesome - it did come with a screen protector (although I misapplied it and wound up throwing it out).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
You may want to check out iSkin.com
They have some nice products as well.

OP
iphone666
Reaction score
iskins are cool, but I can Only get one of the options in my first post because they are the ones that are currently in stock at the stores near me. Also, buying online for me is out of the question. Thanks for the suggestions though :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook, 4GB DDR3, 10.5.7
Are you sure? The incase guys emailed me and said they don't come with a screen protector :(

Sorry bout that. Just found the receipt. She bought the Power Support Crystal Film Set for iPhone 3G.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.