Ipod touch, or Iphone

Reaction score
Well as far as I am concerned I have lost my ipod touch. I have looked all over for it and im in the market for a new one. My old one had cracks n the screen any way and with the new upgrades out for it I wanted to buy a new one anyway. Now I was wondering, what do you guys thing. Should I buy an Iphone or a new ipod touch? Im currently a verizon customer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4ghz/200gb/2gb/15.4"+ Tons of Windows PC's
Buy yourself an Ipod Touch. Whats the point of having a iphone if you can't use the phone? Unless you want to swith to AT&T and shell out alot of money every month, get yourself a cheap and inexpensive touch (which in the end will cost hundreds more than buying a ipod with no monthly fees) The ipod touch can do pretty much the same thing an iphone can do only without the ability to make calls.

iPhone cost:
$199 (iphone) + $36 (activation fee) + [$39.99 (each month) * 24] = $1194.76 + what ever the tax/vat is.

iPod Touch cost
$229 (ipod touch) = $229 + what ever tax/vat is.

Difference of $965.76

If you want to get the iPhone, don't forget to add the early termination fee (if there is one) for your verizon contract.

OP
FmAcNboy
Reaction score
the one thing I wish that the touch has we the 3G feature so I dont have to worry about not being able to be in the internet, also all those awesome apps for with the whwere you are and gps type apps are awesome. I wonder if the Ipod will ever get those.... probally not Im guessing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
if it had 3g, it would be a phone

Reaction score
Buy yourself an Ipod Touch. Whats the point of having a iphone if you can't use the phone? Unless you want to swith to AT&T and shell out alot of money every month, get yourself a cheap and inexpensive touch (which in the end will cost hundreds more than buying a ipod with no monthly fees) The ipod touch can do pretty much the same thing an iphone can do only without the ability to make calls.

iPhone cost:
$199 (iphone) + $36 (activation fee) + [$39.99 (each month) * 24] = $1194.76 + what ever the tax/vat is.

iPod Touch cost
$229 (ipod touch) = $229 + what ever tax/vat is.

Difference of $965.76

If you want to get the iPhone, don't forget to add the early termination fee (if there is one) for your verizon contract.

You are 1:) :) % Correct!! Plus, don't forget that the iphone has $#!tty battery life too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.