authorizing problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.1Ghz 250GB Hard Drive 2GB ram
To start off, the apps ARE LEGAL, i didnt want anyone asking. The problem is that had my itunes account setup on a yahoo account which(stupidly) i deleted while moving to a new one. I started a new itunes account on a different screenname, I recently had to start from scratch when my hard drive failed, i saved some of my important stuff on an external HD and brough it over(including the apps). When i tried to sync up my ipod touch it would not let me sync the apps that i bought on my old account, when i tried to authorize them i couldnt because it was the email account and will not let me sign in...
I'm about to head to the Apple Store if i dont get any helpful replies. thanx in advance

OP
Trey5589
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.1Ghz 250GB Hard Drive 2GB ram
anyone? please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 ghz, iPhone 3G, And g5 iMac
Its not letting you because its not legal to use apps bought on another account, do i know a solution no.... sorry and im not sure if Apple will help you

Reaction score
My problem with syncing with my itouch is that it works for all my music but iTunes refuses to sync the apps.
If I access the iTunes store directly from the itouch, it says I already have the app, but lets me download it again directly to the itouch.
Anyone any ideas why?

neil

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.