Which web browser do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
So let's see what browser seems to be the favorite...

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
So let's see what browser seems to be the favorite...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I use Firefox, was a lot faster when I was on 56k, but now I have cable so both are the same to me, except all my bookmarks are on Firefox and there's no need to go back to Safari since really I see no difference, they both work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I use Firefox, was a lot faster when I was on 56k, but now I have cable so both are the same to me, except all my bookmarks are on Firefox and there's no need to go back to Safari since really I see no difference, they both work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I am delighted with Safari, it's all I use. ie? hmmm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I am delighted with Safari, it's all I use. ie? hmmm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I think IE was put on the Mac just to remind us all about how much MS software really blows.

I do, however, like MS Office, they did a nice job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8GHz G5 512mb Ram
I think IE was put on the Mac just to remind us all about how much MS software really blows.

I do, however, like MS Office, they did a nice job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
My favourite browser

Every now and then ppl ask about the favourite browser. Here I have listed some of the most common browser(not in any particular order). Please vote for your favourite and may be give an explantion to why you selected it. Hopefully this might reduce the effort of fellow members who have to repeat the same answer again and again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
My favourite browser

Every now and then ppl ask about the favourite browser. Here I have listed some of the most common browser(not in any particular order). Please vote for your favourite and may be give an explantion to why you selected it. Hopefully this might reduce the effort of fellow members who have to repeat the same answer again and again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
There doesn't seem to be anything listed.

I use Firefox, because I used it under Windows and there didn't seem to be any reason to switch. The only advantage Safari gives, in my opinion, is that it launches much quicker. However once both are up and running, Firefox is marginally faster for rendering (I think). FF is more customizable, I love the mouse hints and plugins, and it's nice to have a browser you know works the same across many OSes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6

I use Firefox, because I used it under Windows and there didn't seem to be any reason to switch. The only advantage Safari gives, in my opinion, is that it launches much quicker. However once both are up and running, Firefox is marginally faster for rendering (I think). FF is more customizable, I love the mouse hints and plugins, and it's nice to have a browser you know works the same across many OSes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Haha, You are too fast:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Haha, You are too fast:D

Reaction score
Not a fan of Firefox. Slower than Safari and doesn't look as nice.

Safari for me :)

Reaction score
Not a fan of Firefox. Slower than Safari and doesn't look as nice.

Safari for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.