iPhone battery display problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
Well, my battery remained full the entire day, and at first I was thinking thats amazing! I can't believe it lasted that long! But then, even though the battery indicator said I had full battery, my phone suddenly died. When I plugged it in it gave me the no charge signal. Then when it got enough charge to turn on, it immediately showed full battery again.

Anyone else having this issue?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
It will show a full battery when you are charging it. If it has a little bolt in it that means its charging if it has a plug that means it's fully charged.

Charge it fully and see if it happens again.

OP
eliehass
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
It will show a full battery when you are charging it. If it has a little bolt in it that means its charging if it has a plug that means it's fully charged.

Charge it fully and see if it happens again.

When I say a full battery while charging I don't mean in the upper right hand corner. I mean the giant battery image on the unlock screen that gives you an approximation of how charged your battery is so far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
It happened to me once. Charged it all night, in the morning it showed up as it didn't charge at all. (in the red) Plugged it back in and went to get it 10min later, showed a full charge.
Possilble bug?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.