Powerbook Apple Care question?

L

livnlrg8ez

Hello, I have had my 12" PBook for almost a year already and have no complaints. I was wondering if it was still possible to purschase the apple care since I didn't get it when I first got the PBook. If so would you guys think it is wise to still get it or do you think I should not spend the $350 for the warranty for the 12" PBook.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook
You can purchase the Applecare warranty anytime within 12 months after purchase. I highly recommend it as it will prolong the warranty an additional 2 years so if the screen goes out, the logic board dies, or some other problem arises, then you have peace of mind that it will be fixed with no out of pocket costs.

I got it for my iMac and PowerBook because the screens alone cost a fortune to replace as it is, let alone a logic board.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.