Having problems downloading?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15'
Hi everyone i could really use some help. Well recently when trying to download programs off the net on my macbook they won't download. At the bottom of my browser it says transferring data and eventually says done but never come up with that thing that says would u like to download this file save as or open. I have tried using a different browser. I have tried multiple programs like big one like Microsoft messenger but it wont download. Only ones that do are the mac ones. I tried downloading the same ones on my other comps and it works so it is not their servers or my net. Can someone help please.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
It would help if you told us what browser you are using.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15'
if you read what i said i tried many browsers, i have tried firefox, opera and safari.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Do you have any download managers or something installed on your Mac?

Have you tried right clicking on the link and doing "Save link as"?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.