ipod radio thingie

Reaction score
hey guys. i don't know how it's called, but i'm talking about the device that lets you transmit music from your ipod in a wireless way to the radio. since i'm not familiar with them, let alone know which ones are the best, i need some help.

first off, is this the best way to get good quality music? i know u can either get a car with ipod support so you just plug it in (but thats out of the question) or build it yourself (out of the question as well). so are there other ways i don't know of?

anyways, what's the best one with the best quality on the market right now? please nothing above a $100. i've seen some friends of mine with 20 dollars ones that sound nice. but since i'm a producer and musician, i can't stand low quality music, it drives me insane man. i need a nice quality one. thanks for your time and help.

Reaction score
any radio transmitter made by griffin, belkin, apple, sony, and other reputable brands should be fine. The ones at the kiosks at the malls should be perfect for you!! Does ur car have an auxiliary jack. If it does, then use that instead of the radio transmitter.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I have a Griffin one and it sucks.

I've found one channel that it's not bad on, but I still get static and it's even more pronouced when you hear "S" and high hat sounds.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
if your car has a tape deck I would recommend to get the tape kind of adaptors.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.