• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I'm Giddy Like a Schoolgirl

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini - 2.26 Ghz C2D - 2 GB RAM - 160 GB HDD
Nice except for that battery. I'm gonna get a laptop like this just for basic on the go computing. I miss my laptop after I sold it for my iMac. :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4ghz/200gb/2gb/15.4"+ Tons of Windows PC's
Lucky. I am really jealous. You got great deals. The pressure spots on the screen of the Powerbook is a bit too much for me to take. I just bought a cheap Macbook- which I kinda regret.

OP
xj6jaguar1985
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
933 Mhz Powermac Quicksilver,1.5GB RAM, OSX 10.5, Tangerine 300MHz Clamshell, OS 9.2
It's going to replace my eMac as the "Stationary Computer that chills on the desk and plays lovely music such as Soundgarden."

I'm making a custom stand for it and everything.
Regardless of the screen. I bought a 1GHz TiBook for $150. Spend another $100 on a screen and it's still a steal. I have a 3 HR charge battery here anyways for it. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.